The Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclaves set the standard for steam
sterilization. This great economical, hard-working sterilizer has a
larger capacity and the exceptionally deep chamber can accomodate up to 3
full and 3 half cassettes, making this the best value for instrument
The Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Medical Autoclave Sterilizer features a new
bright, user friendly panel designed with the technician in mind, making
it ideal for any healthcare facility. The Tuttnauer 2540M has a dual
safety thermostat to protect against overheating and an automatic shut
off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. The Tuttnauer
2540M Manual Medical Autoclave Sterilizer has a convenient valve located
in the front for easy draining and a double safety locking device that
prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
Depending on the instrument to be autoclaved, the normal temperature
ranges for the 2540M Autoclave are 250 degrees F (121 Degrees C) or 273
degrees F (134 Degrees C).
4 trays, power cord and operator's manual.
- The water has to be poured through the front door of the unit. This water should cover the bottom of the chamber up to the groove in the front.
- 10"x19" chamber dimensions
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterillization and dry cycles
- Long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve located in the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International Certifications
- Chamber: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 6gal/23L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" D x 20" W x 14.4" H (545 x 510 x 365 mm)
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" D x 6.7" W x 0.8" H (415 x 170 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 30 mins / Hot - 14 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs / 39kg