SimpleABI Systems from Newman Medical use the power of computers to produce the reimbursement reports you need quickly, easily, and accurately. The easy to use PC-based systems' minimal learning curve makes it easy to begin performing exams. Automatic index calculations make the simpleABI system make exams as easy as taking blood pressures. Print to any standard office printer or save and load directly to EMR. The diagnosis is made using the gold standard handheld vascular Doppler and simple pulse volume recording (PVR) waveforms. The Newman Medical ABI-300 system meets the new dual ankle requirements for CPT code 93922.
Newman Medical ABI-300 handheld ABI vascular doppler system, computer, single level ABI (Optional TBI Testing*), sensitive 8MHz doppler PVR waveforms, 4 cuffs (2x10cm, 2x12cm), manual aneroid, PPG probe, digit Cuff, and mobile carry bag.
BrochuresNewman Medical SimpleABI System 300
Newman Medical SimpleABI
Cost effective PC-based ABI system
- Easy staff training - simple to learn and use
- Point & Click reporting right on the computer
- Uses “Gold Standard” 8MHz Doppler
- Easy “Click & Capture” PVR waveforms
- Automatic Index Calculation
- Customizable reports with practice information and logo
- Print to any standard office printer
- Attach multiple formats directly to EMR records