The DERM 942 and it’s patent pending handpiece are designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat.
Aaron A942 Unit, power cord, 3 button autoclavable handswitching handpiece, 5 non-sterile disposable sharp dermal tips, 2 sterile sharp dermal tips, 5 non-sterile disposable blunt dermal tips, 2 sterile blunt dermal tips, 2 non-sterile DERMElite™ Premium blunt dermal tips, 2 sterile DERM-Elite Premium blunt dermal tips, 2 non-sterile sheaths, wall mount and manual.
BrochuresAaron Bovie 940 High Frequency Hyfrecator
- 40 watt high frequency desiccator
- Adjustable in 1/10th watt increments in the first 10 watts, in monopolar and bipolar
- More accurate power with Universal Power Control 100-240 VAC
- Less to do and less to buy makes this the most cost effective and user friendly unit on the market
- The Bovie DERM 942 is a ground reference unit which means no grounding pad is required.
- Note: Federal law restricts this device to only be purchased by a physician or other health practitioner licensed by the state.