Bovie UV Woods Lights are ideal for physicians and dermatologists as they aid the diagnosis of several conditions and injuries from skin diseases to ethylene glycol poisoning. The Bovie Woods light features two ultraviolet bulbs for superior diagnostic capabilities as well as two daylight fluorescent bulbs with a temperature color of 6,300 degrees Kelvin for general examinations.
Each Woods light features an acrylic magnifying lens with 2x power magnification as well as a 6x power magnification bifocal. The Bovie Woods Light is available as a handheld unit. A 6 ft long cord allows the UV diagnostic light to be stretched across a patient table or a small exam room. Bovie UV Woods Lights are proudly made in the USA.
One Aaron Bovie diagnostic U.V. woods light with hand held model.
- Two UV bulbs and two daylight fluorescent bulbs
- Useful for specialized diagnostics
- Standard 2x magnifier lens
- Bifocal 6x lens
- Lens made of optical quality glass
- Diconnect clamp for easy mounting and removal
- Ideal for dermatology and opthalmology
- Bifocal Magnification: 6x
- Bulb Life: 6000 Hours (Avg)
- Extension Arm Length: 16.8 in (42.6 cm)
- Focal Length: 3.5 in (8.89 cm)
- Gooseneck Length: 24 in (60.96 cm)
- Head Dimensions: 11 x 6.75 x 3.5 in (27.94 x 17.15 x cm) LxWxH
- Main Magnification: 2x
- Power Source: 120V AC
- Standard bulb: 2.4 W Daylight Fluorescent
- Upright Tube Dimensions: 0.9 x 31 in (2.2 x 78.7 cm) Dia x L
- UV bulb: 2.4 W Blue Fluorescent Blacklight
- Made in the USA