Aaron Bovie MI 550 LED Single Ceiling Exam/Diagnostic Light.
One Aaron Bovie MI 550 LED single ceiling exam/diagnostic light.
- MI 550 light is part of the "cutting-edge" MI LED SERIES by
Medical Illumination International.
- MI 550 suspension arm and mounting system allows increased reach, motion and flexibility.
- MI 550's LED life averages 50,000 hours. It uses
significantly less electric consumption than standard halogen lights.
- MI 550's light beam and head emit very low heat and are
part of our LED solution.
- MI 550 light is output rated at 40,000 lux (3,700 foot
candles) at a distance of 24". It is whiter, a more color-correct light.
- Serializable handle used for positioning the light and selecting on/off & dimming levels.
- 2 stage adjustable intensity light that utilizes the same LED’s and optics that are used in the MI-1000 & MI-750.
- 55,00 output Lux at 24” with either a 100% or 50% mode.
- LED lights providing 95 CRI and 4,300°K color temperature white light into the examination area.
- Its 9.2" diameter head design is small but powerful and has
great arm articulation.
- 100V - 240V.