All American 1915X Non-Electric Sterilizer - Used over any effective heat source, the All American Non-Electric Sterilizer 1915X provides dry sterile dressings and instruments, with all bacteria and micro-organisms destroyed, in a matter of minutes. Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
Removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book.
Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories and health and cosmetic applications.
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion.
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts.
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack.
- Portable, economical, reliable operation.
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980.
- Flexible metal exhaust tube.
- Can be used over any effective heat source.*
- Made in U.S.A.
- Capacity - 15 Quarts (Liquid)
- Overall Height - 12 1/4 inches
- Bottom Height - 7 3/4 inches
- Inside Diameter - 12 5/8 inches
BrochuresAll American 1915X Non-Electric Sterilizer
- Inside Depth - 5 3/4 inches
- Inside Diameter - 11 1/8 inches
- Circumference - 35 7/8 inches
- Capacity - 9 1/2 Quarts
Important Notes Regarding the All American 1915X Non-Electric Sterilizer
*All American non-electric steam autoclave sterilizers are not
recommended for use on glass top/flat ranges as breakage of heating
elements due to the weight and large diameter of the sterilizer. The
diameter of the sterilizer is larger than most burners and can transfer
heat to stove top areas not designed for such temperatures.
**The sterilization period begins when the pressure steam gauge needle
registers in the green sterilization band shown of the face of the gauge
and a minimum of 17 psi has been reached. The time required to reach
this status will vary depending on factors which include: size of the
unit; quantity of water being used; elevation; and output of heating
***Autoclave sterilizers resemble pressure canners but are NOT suitable
for the canning process. Likewise, pressure canners must NOT be used as a