All American 75X-240V Electric Autoclave - Used over any effective heat source, the All American Non-Electric Sterilizer 75X-240V provides dry sterile dressings and instruments, with all bacteria and micro-organisms destroyed, in a matter of minutes. Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed. The 75X-120V features a heavy-duty 1650 watt heating element that provides 50% faster startup & 36% greater heating capability than the 25X model. Also has a 64% greater capacity compared to the 25X model.
Removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book.
Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories and health and cosmetic applications.
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion.
- Calrod immersion 1650 watt heating element.
- 50% faster startup & 36% greater heating capability than 25X.
- Fenwal thermostat control and pilot light.
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts.
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack.
- Portable, economical, reliable operation.
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980.
- Flexible metal exhaust tube.
- Made in USA.
- 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- 1650 watts/6.88 amps
- Capacity - 41 1/2 Quarts (Liquid)
- Overall Height - 19 inches
- Bottom Height - 14 1/4 inches
- Inside Diameter - 15 1/4 inches
Important Notes Regarding the All American 75X-120V Electric Autoclave:
- Inside Depth - 10 1/4 inches
- Inside Diameter - 14 inches
- Circumference - 44 1/2 inches
- Capacity - 27 Quarts
**The sterilization period begins when the pressure steam gauge needle
registers in the green sterilization band shown of the face of the gauge
and a minimum of 17 psi has been reached. The time required to reach
this status will vary depending on factors which include: size of the
unit; quantity of water being used; and elevation.
***Autoclave sterilizers resemble pressure canners but are NOT suitable
for the canning process. Likewise, pressure canners must NOT be used as a
BrochuresAll-American 75X-240V Electric Autoclave Sterilizer