Combining a 12-channel interpretive resting ECG with spirometery. The Bionet Cardio7-S provides a convenient two in one solution for a wide variety of clinical needs. Print out ECGs in multiple formats, including 12, 6 and 3 channel reports, or store them on a USB flash drive and transfer it to a computer. Machine operation is easy through the large 7 inch color TFT LCD touch screen The spirometer add-on provides over 130 kinds of interpretation results, and can store data for up to 120 patients. Breathing protocols include: FVC, SVC, and MVV. Includes
CARDIO-7-S Main Unit, SPM-300 (Spirometer), 10 Lead ECG Patient Cable, Alligator Clips, Electrodes, Medi-Graph Paper, Hospital Grade Power Cord, 100 Disposable Mouthpieces, 1 Nose Clip, Operation Manual, Diagnostics Guide Book, Quick Reference Guide,4-Year Warranty Card, WiFi USB dongle and USB Flash Drive with BMS-Plus Software Included.
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Print out ECGs in multiple formats, including 12, 6 and 3 channel reports
- Supports USB flash drive
- Allows for up to 10 Minute Long Term Recording with Arrythmia and HRV analysis
- 12-channel interpretive ECG with large 7” color TFT LCD touch screen
- Prints on full size paper
- Built in rechargeable battery
- 5 minute long term recording
- Memory Capability up to 200 Patients
- Pediatric Diagnosis
- Audible QRS
- One-touch operation (monitoring, recording mode)
- Real-time preview monitor
- 12-channel simultaneous display
- Hi-resolution color TF LCD (800 x 480)
- Touch screen for easy operation
- Adaptable UI (Portrait and Landscape Mode)
- Rotary key access to all menus
- Optional Built in DICOM 3.0 for connecting work list server and image storage server in PACS
Spirometry Tests / Measurements
- Over 130 kinds of interpretation results.
- Disposable mouthpiece reduces cleaning.
- Store up to 120 patients.
- PC-compatible through LAN.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Automatic arrhythmia detection.
- HRV (heart rate variability) analysis.
- 5-minute long term recording.
- Pulmonary test with specialized theory.
- Breathing protocols include: FVC, SVC, MVV
- Multi-language selection including English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, and Portugese.
Bionet Cardio7-S ECG
- FVC (Forced Vital Capacity).
- SVC (Slow Vital Capacity).
- MVV (Maximum voluntary ventilation).
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison.
- Morris/Polgar, Knudson/ITS, ECCS/Quanjer.