View Colors: Brewer Color Chart
NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
The Brewer Assist 7000 Power Procedure Exam Table is clearly the most
technologically advanced power examination table available. Due to the
low height capability, the patient is safely and easily laterally
transferred. The Brewer Assist 7000 Power Procedure Table is the most adaptable, and
patient- friendly medical exam table on the market. In addition, the
exam table lowers to 19", making wheelchair transfers and patient
The Brewer Assist 7000 Power Procedure Table
supports more than any other at 450 pounds and features a full
three-year warranty - the longest in the industry. All Brewer exam tables are engineered to last. The Assist is user-friendly,
extendable, adaptable, and warrants excellent weight bearing
specifications. The comfortable, ergonomic upholstery has an easy to
clean surface. The Brewer Assist has a convenient footrest design that
extends 5". Combined with the Brewer Company's exclusive three-point
pivot headrest system, the Assist Power Table makes procedures easier
for the physician and more comfortable for the patient.
*Free shipping includes delivery to a loading dock (dock to dock). Additional charges apply for special handling needs such as tailgate delivery, lift gate service, inside delivery and uncrating services. Please contact us for further details.
- Most technologically advanced
- Lowers to 19" for lateral patient transfer
- Exclusive three point pivot headrest
- Seamless easy to clean upholstery
- Footrest extends an additional 5"
- Intuitive foot control
- 15 Standard colors with optional upgrades
- Wide assortment of accessories available
- 3 year warranty
- All Brewer exam tables conform to US and
Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet
or exceed industry requirements
- Check the related items section for complete line of accessories for this product
BrochuresBrewer Assist Power Procedure TableBrewer Assist Power Procedure Table Manual
Height range of 19 to 40 inches
- Easy-to-adjust three-point pivot headrest system
- Low height for easy wheelchair patient transfer
- Seamless, multi-layered upholstery
- Infinitely adjustable headrest and extendable footrest
- 18" and 21" paper dispenser
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Powered by 115 VAC with safety extra-low voltage
- Includes foot control
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Weight: 565 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Table Height: 19" to 40"
- Table Length: 69" or 90" (with footrest and headrest)
- Table Width: 28"
- Leg Rest Dimensions: 16.6" x 11.25"
- Headrest Dimensions: 13" x 11"
- Table Tilt Range/Trendelenburg: to 30 degrees
- Power: 115V AC nominal, 60 Hz, Safety extra-low voltage
- Tables in standard colors are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Custom-made upholstered products and non-standard colors are non-returnable. All returned items must be in their original packaging and in the same new condition.