View Colors: Brewer Color Chart
NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
The Brewer 6000 Access High-Low Exam Table is designed to take patients to a new height of care. The Brewer 6000 Access features a pneumatic back, an 18 inch low height for safe and easy patient transfers, and a standard grab bar providing added safety and comfort for the patient. The grab bar provides a stable and secure grab point to use when getting on and off the table, conveniently swings out for lateral wheelchair transfers and is easily removable. The Brewer 6000 Access is clearly the most convenient for patient consultations and examinations, and safest for patient and wheelchair transfers. Brewer Access High Low Pneumatic Medical Exam Tables are ADA compliant.
The Brewer 6000 High-Low Exam Table also offers abundant storage capacity with patented pass through side drawers allowing left or right access, an additional spacious front drawer, as well as space to store rolls of table paper. This exam table is reliable, user friendly, patient friendly, and technologically advanced. The Brewer 6000 Access High Low Exam Table is a superior product that delivers the exact features needed to transform the examination room into a safe, efficient, and comfortable environment. Color options for these pneumatic medical exam tables are available above.
*Free shipping includes delivery to a loading dock (dock to dock). Additional charges apply for special handling needs such as tailgate delivery, lift gate service, inside delivery and uncrating services. Please contact us for further details.
- Innovative chair design allowing for back support for disabled patients
- Over 5.6 cubic feet of additional storage
- Convenient pass through work surface
- Standard grab bars for added patient security
- Chair-to-Table design with one touch return to chair
- 78" leg extension
- 15 Standard colors with plush upgrade options
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- 3 year warranty
- All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements
- Check the related items section for complete line of accessories for this product
BrochuresBrewer High-Low Exam Table Brewer High-Low Exam Table Manual
Pneumatic backrest adjustments for easy patient positioning
- 18" low height for easy and safe patient transfers
- Safety grab bars for patient stability and positioning
- Pass through side drawers allow left or right access
- Easy to clean, seamless upholstery
- Storage for up to 6 additional paper rolls
- Standard foot control included
- Standard on/off switch
- Multi-density support upholstery
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers
- 15 Standard upholstery color options available
- 5 Two tone, premium, plush upholstery available, see above options
- ADA compliant
- Product Weight: 441 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Table Height: 18" to 37"
- Table Length: 57" extends to 78"
- Table Upholstery Width: 28"
- Leg Extension Length: 15" and a 6" extension
- Paper Holder Storage Capacity: 23" x 23" x 3.25"
- Front Drawer Dimensions: 19.7" x 19.2" x 4"
- Side Drawer Dimensions: 22.7" x 20.2" x 7"
- Tables in standard colors are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Custom-made upholstered products and non-standard colors are non-returnable. All returned items must be in their original packaging and in the same new condition.
Brewer High-Low Exam Table Demonstration Video