Reliable operation, simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of every Philips Burton product, and the new APEX is no exception. For optimum
illumination (120,000 lux / 11,148 fc at 1 meter), the highest quality no-drift arm system, reliability and true color rendering, there is no better value than Philips Burton's APEX. Plus, an efficient multi-bulb design eliminates the need for complicated back-up bulb systems used in single source lights.
One Burton APEX 8' Single Ceiling Mount Light.
High-intensity of 120,000 lux(11,148 fc) at 1 meter
- 4200 K color temperature offers pure white illumination (without blue hues)
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95
- 24" (61 cm) diameter lighthead
- Unlimited arm rotation
- Focuses with center autoclavable handle for exceptionally smooth focus
- Supplied with control box including on/off switch, and continuous intensity adjustment
- Durable, aesthetic arm system that is recognized for drift-free, trouble-free operation
- 120V model standard, 100V and 230 / 240V models available
- UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 certified
- 5-year limited warranty