Gleamer was designed to meet healthcare
facilities most demanding specifications for high-intensity, cool operation, compact
design, and value. Offering 45,000 lux (4181 fc), a sturdy gooseneck, plus optional 16"
(41 cm) extension arm, and superior quality components, the Gleamer provides high-intensity, maximum flexibility and extraordinary reliability. The Gleamer also features
a unique venting system, energy-absorbing infrared exchanger and reflector coatings,
which filter out infrared for a nearly heat-free beam in a cool, yet compact housing.
One Burton Gleamer Floorstand Task Light.
BrochuresBurton Gleamer Light
45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 18" (46 cm)
- 3200 K color temperature (natural coloring)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 91
- 35-watt halogen bulb; 2000-hour life; easy bulb replacement
- Cool housing temperature and cool light beam; light can be in continuous use for hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient
- Convenient positioning with ergonomic positioning ridges
- High-quality, space-saving 4-caster base -safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters
- 120V model standard; 230 / 240V model available
- UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 certified
- CE marked
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
Burton Gleamer Light Manual