Exam 50 is designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that
require exceptionally good light. Ideal for medical examination and
minor procedures, it has widespread applications throughout healthcare.
Delivering higher illumination in a limited area, Super Exam 50 is
ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and emergency rooms. Boasting a highly
flexible, self-balancing arm system, the Super Exam 50 is the most
positionable examination light on the market. The horizontal and
vertical movement is the best in its class. Super Exam 50 uses the
latest halogen technology for maximum light output and color rendering. A
dual lens optical system collects and concentrates the light in a
precise beam. Super Exam 50™ is suitable for ceiling, wall, floor, rail
and table mounting.
Exam Light, Ceiling Mount.
BrochuresBurton Super Exam 50
High intensity of 45,750 Lux at 24"
- 3800 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 99
- 115/120 and 230/240 volt models available
- Drift-free K-arm with 42" arm range
- 50W MR-16 bulb with 4000-hr life
- Floorstand, Wall, Rail Mount, Ceiling Mount and Table Mount configurations
- Rail mount bracket can be attached to a bed rail or wall rail
- IEC 60601-1/ 60601-2-41 Certified
- CE approved
- 5-year warranty