Powered by a 300-watt Xenon source and with light delivery via multi-fiber cables,
Philips Burton's XenaLux OR headlamp system offers superior intensity as well as
remarkable reliability and value. The headlamp's optical system has a full range of
articulation with a variable spot range, removable joystick adjustment and a new and
improved vertically adjustable linkage arm for added reach and greater maneuverability.
Unique design and optics allow the XenaLux Illuminator to provide superior features.
One Burton XenaLux 300 Watt Xenon Illuminator.
Extremely bright light of 120,000+ lux
- Variable spot with flawless circular beam
- Very light weight right angle headlamp
- Preferred for comfort
- Compact optical system
- Fully-adjustable, uniquely-designed linkage arm allows for vertical adjustment of the optical module
- Adapts to any Wolf port
- Attractive standard 3.5 bundle cables other cables including glass bifurcated, are available
- Produces highest intensity white light of any 300-Watt Xenon source
- Long bulb life of 500 hours
- Quiet, cool venting system
- Rotary Turret for Wolf, Storz, Olympus, ACMI and Pilling connectors
- Warranty: 3 years
- Hour-in-use meter