The Cardioline Microtel ECG machine is a7-12 lead ECG acquirer fitted with a
display and keyboard, the basic
version of which can acquire and transmit an ECG trace in analogue
format to a remote PC via sound coupling. The Microtel can act as a PC based real time wireless ECG/EKG machine or as a standalone unit with internal
memory. Perfect for the hospital professional on the move or remote
medicine, this unit is handheld for easy usage and transportation.
- Interpretation with real time
Bluetooth connection, If ekg stored in ekg machine and downloaded then
interpretation will not be displayed
- Standard and/or rechargeable AA
- System display that allows at least 1
ECG channel to be monitored.
- Functional keyboard for recording
operations and sending ECG tests.
- Minimized alpha-numeric keyboard for
entering patient data (disabled in the basic product)
- Ability to simultaneously acquire and
store 12 standard leads acquired from a 10 wire cable, or 7 leads (6
peripheral + 1 precordial) acquired from a 5 wire cable.
- Manage ECG test in SCP format with
storage of up to 40 ECGs.
- Leads: 12 Standard Leads
- Sampling: 500 samples per second at 11 bit sensitivity.
- Input Dynamics: ± 300 mV @ 0 Hz.± 5 mV in pass band
- Frequency Response: 0.05 / 150 Hz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: > 100 Mohm
- Common Mode Rejection: > 100 M? on each electrode
- Time Constant: 3.3 seconds
- Battery: 4 ultra or rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (at
least 2500 mAh), 340 mA.
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
Microtel Wireless ECG Machine & EKG Machine With Interpretation