Detecto 4951 stationary mechanical wheelchair scales provide the economical answer to the weighing of patients in wheelchairs. Its quality is inherited from Detecto's eye-level physician scale and incorporates a precision die cast weigh beam which is easily read from either side. The weigh beam is located at a height above the platform where the patient or attendant can perform the weighing operation. The ramp is removable and is covered with a non-skid mat. The die-cast, dual-sided beam is graduated in 1/4 lb (or .1 kg) increments for easy readability. Customers specializing in the care of non-ambulatory patients provided information which was transferred into features and benefits of these scales, evident the first time you use.
One Detecto 4951 Mechanical Stationary Wheelchair Scale - 180kg Capacity.
*Free shipping includes delivery to a loading dock (dock to dock). Additional charges apply for special requirements such as a lift gate and inside delivery et cetera. Please contact us for details.
- Platform: 30" x 26" / 762mm x 660 mm with nonskid removable mat
- Capacity: 180 kg x 100 g
- Shipping Weight: 194 lb / 88 kg
- Die cast, dual sided beam graduated in 100 g increments
- Padded handrail for ambulatory patients
- Platform is designed to accomodate all wheelchair sizes
- Ramp is designed for a smooth approach and exit