The Detecto 6495 Wheelchair Scale features a 26.5 inch wide, powder coated steel platform with an 800 lb capacity for weighing extra wide wheelchairs and large patients. The 6495 Detecto includes a detachable ramp for easy mounting and dismounting as well as space savings in small offices and clinics. The Detecto 6495 Wheelchair Scale offers a 350 degree swivel mounting bracket for the included weight indicator; the Detecto MedVue digital weight indicator. The MedVue weight indicator offers several cutting edge features such as optional Wi-Fi connectivity for fast and easy EMR/EHR transmission, 14 patient IDs that may be entered with the indicator's alphanumeric keypad, and 99 available tare weights so that wheelchair weights may be stored for efficiency while weighing patients. The 6495 Detecto is powered by 6 C batteries, or by an optional AC wall adaptor. Battery life extends to 7,560 weighments with backlight on and up to 10,620 weighments with backlight fully off.
One Detecto 6495 Digital Stationary Wheelchair Scale - 180lb / 360kg Capacity.
*Free shipping includes delivery to a loading dock (dock to dock). Additional charges apply for special requirements such as a lift gate and inside delivery et cetera. Please contact us for details.
Detecto 6495 Digital Stationary Wheelchair Scale - 180lb 360kg Capacity
- Capacity: 800 lb / 360 kg
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 30 x 26 in / 76 x 66 cm
- Shipping Weight: 187 lb/84.8 kg
- Keypad: Membrane type with 19 keys
- Power: 6 "C" sized alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter
- Operating Temperature: 14º to 104º F (-10º to +40º C)
- OIML and NTEP certified
- Dual Reading in both lbs and kilograms
- Ramp is designed for a smooth approach and exit