The Detecto Model 6875 Portable Electronic Euro Chair Scale has a contemporary design that adds to patient comfort as well as scale's overall good looks. The retractable armrests equipped on the Euro Chair Scale aid in transferring patients to chair scale and to accommodate patients with casts. With a wider and larger seat than previous models, lift up arms and flip-up footrest, and a contoured backrest, the Detecto 6875 Euro Chair Scale assists patients in feeling safe and relaxed.
The battery powered LCD display of the 6874 Chair Scale is easily readable in the brightest light. Handgrips and concealed wheels aid in the portability of the Detecto 6875 Chair Scale too. With the auto sleep mode function on the 6875 Chair Scale, the display goes off within two minutes after Lock/Weight key is depressed and the patient leaves the chair (lengthens battery life).
The LCD has a switch selectable capacity of 400 lbs or 180 kgs.The batteries are included with the Detecto 6875 - although the scale may be ordered for use with Ni-cad rechargeable batteries.
750 Digital Weight Indicator
Detecto's 750 digital weight indicator display features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient. The weight display is EMR/EHR ready with the RS232 serial port for electronic medical record keeping.
One Detecto 6875 Digital Chair Scale - 400lb / 180kg Capacity.
*Free shipping includes delivery to a loading dock (dock to dock). Additional charges apply for special requirements such as a lift gate and inside delivery et cetera. Please contact us for details.
Detecto 6875 Digital Chair Scale - 400lb 180kg Capacity
- Detecto 6875 Portable Chair Scale
- Lightweight easily moves on built-in wheels
- Safety stops to prevent accidental tipping
- Key Operations include On/zero, Off, Weight/lock release
- Portable will easily pass through 30 inch door
- Capacity is 400 lb x 0.2lb and 180 kg x 0.1 kg
- 750 Weight Indicator Display
- Extra-large, 0.75 inch high digits on an easy-to-read LCD display
- OIML certified
- EMR/EHS compatible
- BMI calculation
- Compact design
- Uses either 6 AA batteries or AC adapter (optional)
- Easy to remove from the scale for battery replacement
- Lock/Release key
- Units conversion for LBS or KG