*LW Scientific works exclusively through another company into the veterinary industry, therefore this product cannot be sold to Veterinary Practices, Humane Societies or Zoos.
Accomplish both test tube and microhematocrit separations with the new Combo centrifuge. Simply choose a box (with or without a digital tachometer) and choose your rotors. The Combo spins either test tubes, capillary tubes or microtubes by simply changing rotors, no tools required! Achieve hematocrit separations in less than five minutes at 12,000 rpm; then accurately determine results with the included reader disc. Other features include variable speed control, 30-minute timer, rubber feet, and all-metal body construction.
24-place microtube rotor holds 1.5 to 2 ml sized tubes.
BrochuresLW Scientific 24-place micro-tube rotor
12,000 rpm on high speed
- 0-4,000 rpm variable on low speed setting, RCF=2,325g
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping Impact-resistant safe-view lid
- All-metal body construction
- Cooling fan for motor compartment
- Heavy duty high-speed motor
- Safety shut off switch in lid
- Locking lid
- Wide mouth for easy clean up
- Illuminated power switch
- Electric brake for quick stop
- Auto-off 30-minute timer with bell
- High/low speed setting switch
- Variable speed control
- Height: 11" (277mm)
- Length: 17" (432mm)
- Width: 14" (355mm)
- Weight: 31.3 lbs (14.2kg)
- Choose rotor from pdf. brochure