The Mi5 was developed for use in a broad range of applications from
routine research and lab inspections, to more specific healthcare
applications such as pathology, cytology, oncology, hematology, and
gynecology. Bright white LED illumination provides clarity and maintains
constant color temperature for most specimens. Superior infinity optics
and proven, ergonomic design make the Mi5 comfortable to use for
extended periods of time. The Mi5 is equipped to ease the burden on the
busiest and most discriminating lab technicians and specialists.
4X, 10X, 20X, 40XR. 50X (oil) and 60x dry objectives are also available.
BrochuresLW Scientific Mi5 Manual
LW Scientific Lumin Module ManualLW Scientific Microscopes Comparison Chart
Head: Binocular, Diopter adjustment +/-5, Inclined 30º, 10X/20X Super WF HP eyepieces, Interpupillary distance range 50-75mm.
- Digital cameras and adapters available
- Nosepiece: Reverse quintuple nosepiece Multiple ball bearing mounted
- Objectives: Infinity Plan objectives, 4X, 10X, 20X, 40XR, 100XR (oil)
- 50X (oil) and 60x dry objectives are also available
- Anti-fungal, parfocal, parcentric, color-coded
- Stage: Mechanical stage (135mm X 184mm)
- Coaxial drive controls, metal rack & pinion
- Range of traverse: 73mm x 43mm Stage locking lever
- Slow-close hydraulic slide finger
- Focus: Coarse adjustment: range of 22mm, Fine adjustment: graduation of 2mm, Tension control knob
- Illumination:Moveable Abbe condenser, Iris Diaphram, LED provides 10,000+ hours of light and consistent, even brightness NA 1.25, 90-240V / 50-60Hz automatic-switching power cord
- Applications: KOVA slide system for urinalysis, pathology, hematology, oncology, gynecology, research, microbiology
- Weight and Dimensions: Height: 15.6" (396 mm), Length: 16.5" (420 mm), Width: 8.1" (206 mm), Weight: Trinoc: 20.5 lbs.