The Mi5 modular microscope was developed for use in a broad range of applications and has a great new optical enhancement. The new Mi5 Epi LUMIN module allows for FITC Epi Fluorescence at a very affordable price. For users looking to rid their facilities of harmful Mercury HBO bulbs that emit UV light and upgrade from their antiquated Epi Fluorescence (EF) systems, the Mi5 Epi LUMIN is the perfect solution.With integrated LED technology for both bright field and Epi-Fluorescence microscopy, the Mi5 Epi LUMIN offers superior clarity and crisp imaging'all at a price that allows even labs on a limited budget to benefit from the latest technological advances.
LW Scientific Mi-5 LUMIN Epi-Fluor (490/510nm) Infinity PLAN Trinocular, LED.
BrochuresLW Scientific Mi5 LUMIN Epi-Fluor Trinocular Microscope
HEAD: Trinocular (Seidentopf), Binocular available. Digital cameras and adapters available.
- Diopter adjustment +/-5. Inclined 30°. 10X/20X Super WF HP eyepieces. Interpupillary distance range 50-75mm.
- NOSEPIECE: Reverse quintuple nosepiece. Multiple ball bearing mounted
- OBJECTIVES: Infinity Plan objectives. 4X, 10X, 20X, 40XR, 100XR (oil). 50X (oil) and 60x dry objectives are also available.
- Anti-fungal, parfocal, parcentric, color-coded
- STAGE: Mechanical stage (135mm X 184mm). Coaxial drive controls, metal rack & pinion. Range of traverse: 73mm x 43mm.
- Stage locking lever. Slow-close hydraulic slide finger.
- FOCUS: Coarse adjustment : range of 22mm. Fine adjustment :graduation of 2um. Tension control knob.
- ILLUMINATION: Moveable Abbe condenser, NA 1.25. Iris Diaphram. LED provides 10,000+ hours of light and consistent, even brightness.
- Variable light adjustment: 0-20W output. Simple koehler illumination. 90-240V / 50-60Hz automatic-switching power cord.
- APPLICATIONS: KOVA slide system for urinalysis, pathology, hematology, oncology, gynecology, research, microbiology.
- OPTIONS: Phase contrast, 50x oil, 60x and 2.5x dry objectives, camera attachments, Darkfield, Epi-fluorescence, Flip-out bright field condenser for Pathology.
- WEIGHT AND DIMS: Height: 15.6" (396 mm). Length: 16.5" (420 mm). Width: 8.1" (206 mm). Weight: Trinoc: 20.5 lbs. Binoc: 20.0 lbs.