This MiniVID eyepiece camera has an RCA output. Plug it in to your TV,
VCR, or computer. Then attach it to any microscope for instant video
micrography. The innovative MiniVID eyepiece camera slips into any
standard microscope eyepiece tube, in place of the eyepiece, for crisp
imaging in an instant. Or attach the miniature lens and drop it in the
optional gooseneck stand for macro imaging. The MiniVID can focus as
close as 1/4"- out to infinity!
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) - Mac OSX / Linux.
Miniature macro lens, 30mm stereoscope adapter, 6-foot cord with composite video, 110V AC adapter.
BrochuresLW Scientific MiniVID Eyepiece Video Camera
1/3 inch color C-MOS chip Signal System
- NTSC or PAL available Picture Element
- 620 (h) x 580 (v) Lens
- Miniature macro lens included Sensitivity
- 5 lux Microscope Compatability
- Fits standard 23mm eyepiece tubes
- 30mm stereoscope adapter included Output
- 6-foot cord with composite video, RCA Power
- 9V DC < 1amp
- Includes 110V AC adapter, 220V available
- RCA Connection - Length: 2.5" (63mm), Diameter: 1.25" (32mm), Weight: 3 ounces (85g)