This advanced model is an excellent choice for the lab instructor who wants more than just the basic microscope for his or her classroom. This microscope has standard upgraded features that include an ABBE 1.25 NA condenser which allows the addition of a100x oil immersion objective, an iris diaphragm which allows precision adjustments to the cool fluorescent light, and a 4-hose nosepiece.
Dust cover, blue and green filters, fuse, spare bulb, manual and warranty card.
BrochuresLW Scientific Student Advanced 4 Objective Cordless
Dimensions: Ht: 14", L: 7.0", W: 5.25", Wt: 6.1 lbs.
- Four position nosepiece
- DIN Achromatic 4X, 10X, 40XR (retractable) Objectives
- Standard monocular head
- Bearing mounted, rotates 360°
- 10X/18 wide field eyepiece
- Locked-in eyepiece with pointer installed
- Pre-drilled and tapped for optional mechanical stage
- Spring-loaded slide clips included
- Parfocal, parcentric, color-coded
- Adjustable stage stop
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus
- NA 1.25 ABBE condenser, Iris Diaphragm, 5w fluorescent, Input 110V (220V optional)
- Heavy cast alloy, acid and reagent resistant finish, all metal gearing
- Options: Dark field, phase contrast, soft carry case