*LW Scientific works exclusively through another company into the veterinary industry, therefore this product cannot be sold to Veterinary Practices, Humane Societies or Zoos.
Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional
fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations
to reduce re-spins and re-mixes. The C5 spins test tubes, up to 17.5 x
128mm, at speeds up to 5,000 rpm, with microprocessor speed control.
Simply program the digital time and speed and the C5 will lock the lid
and spin the load. G-forces up to 4,250g’s will produce
platelet-poor-plasma in minutes. The zero-rpm interlocking metal lid
will stay locked until the rotor has come to a stop, to ensure safety.
The all metal rotor and tube shields are built for strength and
durability, and the wide-mouth metal bowl allows for easy cleanup. The
whisper-quiet heavy-duty brushless DC motor can handle high volume use
and high-speed full loads for years to come.
One LW Scientific USA 4-Place C5 Centrifuge, 3-prong power cord, 8 tube shields, 8 tube cushions (for shorter tubes).
- Straight-line separation for accurate processing
- Reduces high potassium results
- Tighter gel line reduces re-mixing
- Eliminates most re-spins
- Very high g-forces for fast separation
- Fast and accurate veterinary fecal flotations
- Platelet-poor-plasma in minutes
- Wider mouth for easy clean-up
- Cooler chamber for cooler samples
- Improved display for easy reading
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Impact-resistant lid with view port
- Zero-rpm interlocking lid
- Wide mouth for easy clean-up
- Metal rotor and tube shields
- 800-5,000 rpm (4,250g)
- Brushless DC motor (110v/220v auto-switching)
- Programmable time and speed
- Dual-fuse input module (5a/250v)
- 8 place test tube rotor (5,000 rpm/4,250g)
- Auto-switching electronics
- 90-240v 50hz/60hz input
- Touch-pad time and speed controls
- 4-character digital display screen
- Digital 1-60 minute programmable timer
- 800-5,000 rpm programmable speed