The new MiniSpir spirometer
from MIR turns any Windows-based computer into a laboratory for
pulmonary function testing. MiniSpir plugs directly into an available
USB port on your desktop or laptop computer and requires no additional
power. This MiniSpir package comes with WinspiroPRO software which not
only organizes patient records and test results, but also connects to
hospital databases or EMR and occupational health systems.
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on
- Real time Flow/Volume loops and
Volume/time curves with PRE/POST comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacoline and Mannitol provocation
test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Online Oximetry (option).
- WinspiroPRO Software always included
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow range: ± 16 L/s
- Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication port: USB
- Power Supply: line powered from USB port
- Dimensions: 142x49.7x26 mm
- Weight: 2.5 Oz (65 gram)
- Measured parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%,
FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext,
Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT,
VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV