This Spirometer is small and
sleek, yet it is packed with features. This model is a
versatile, accurate, spiro screener and Oximetry Device. We can perform
pre/post FVC and 6-minute walk test with this device.
Pulse Oximetry Features
- FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST BD.
- Automatically records all trials.
- Internal temperature sensor for
automatic BTPS conversion.
- Advanced spirometry test
- 100% cross contamination free using
MIR's patented disposable turbine.
- Reusable turbine for long-term use
available on request.
Spirometer and Oximeter
- Simple and clear SpO2 and Pulse
measurement with pletismographic curve.
- Sleep disorder detection with events
- Six minute walk test with desaturation
- Parameters directly shown on the
display (min, max, mean SpO2 and Pulse Rate, ? Index, T90, T89, T88,
T5, ODI, NOD, Desaturation Area etc.).
- Easy to handle touchscreen display
with intuitive icons.
- Rechargeable high capacity lithium
- Actigraph and step-counter
accelerometer to determine patient position during sleep analysis and
distance walked estimation for a 6 min. walk test.
- Massive user-friendly database patient
memory with powerful search, visualization and printing functions.
- Innovative detachable flowmeter
ensures a sturdy and durable connection.
- External connectivity via Bluetooth or
USB cable to PC or printer.
- Power supply: 3V Lithium battery CR123A
- Keyboard: Membrane keyboard, 5 keys
- Display: STN LCD
- 2 lines x 16 characters
- Data transmission: RS232 at 9600 baud
- Test duration: Maximum 60 s
- Flow sensor: Digital Turbine
- Flow range: 16 L/s
- Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s, whichever is greater
- Max volume: 10 L
- Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL, whichever is greater
- Weight: 100 g with battery
- Dimensions: 70 x 80 x 30 mm
- Oximeter SpO2 and BPM audible warnings
- SpO2 range: 0-99%
- SpO2 accuracy: ± 2% between 70-100% SpO2
- HR range: 30-254 BPM
- HR accuracy: ±2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater