The SMZ168 Stereo Zoom microscope represents the top-of-the-line model in Motic's successful SMZ Series of stereo microscopes. Designed for a wide range of biological and material science applications, the SMZ168's optical quality and versatile accessories will satisfy the most demanding user applications in both routine and research fields. From industrial quality control to biological preparation work, the SMZ168 is a durable workhorse model ready for a variety of applications.
Its Greenough optical system comes with a large zoom range of 6.7:1, parfocal at all magnifications. Its 5-position click-stop magnification mechanism, implemented into the continuous zoom, enables precise reproduction of magnifications, thus simplifying measurements.
An impressive 3-dimensional upright image, combined with an industry leading working distance of 113mm in its standard configuration, allows easy manipulation of the sample. Further, the SMZ168 can convert easily into a complete documentation station by combining it with a member of the Moticam camera series.
One Motic stereo binocular microscope SMZ-168-BL. (Reference Number 1100200500081)
BrochuresMotic SMZ168 Series PDF
Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 35º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=113mm
- Magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- Large working area base stand with head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- 12V/10W incident and transmitted halogen illumination with intensity control