Moticam 480 has the benefit of both Digital and Analog outputs. These separate outputs allow you to connect the camera to a computer or a TV monitor, or better yet, both at the same time. The CCD camera provides 480 TV lines of resolution, giving you crisp and clear representations of microscopic images. You can use the analog output with a TV monitor to show students live action movement on a full-screen, or simply to introduce a topic.
One Moticam 480 multi-output camera. (Reference Number 1100600100232)
Analogue/digital camera CCD 1/3"
- Digital resolution: 720x576 pixels with USB2.0 output
- Analogue resolution: Max. 550 TV lines resolution S-Video & RCA
- Focusable macro lens 12mm
- 28, 30, 34 and 35mm microscope eyepiece couplers
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC and MAC
- Calibration slide and USB, S-Video & RCA cables