Do you require the ability for documentation? The Moticam 5 features a 5MP live and capture resolution capability. With such a high resolution range at your disposal, you can easily and professionally convert captured images into 300dpi documentation files. This unit also contains the Rapid View algorithms allowing the user to display a faster frame rate at full-screen while still being able to capture an image at maximum resolution. Coupled with Motic's own ShiftCapture system, you can use this camera to its fullest on older computers as well as new.
The 5.0MP Moticam 5 Digital Camera for Microscopes from National Optical & Scientific Instruments, Inc.
is an easy to use, plug-and-play digital camera for both compound and
stereoscopic microscopes. The camera is able to mount on any microscope
that has a C-Ring adapter. The adapter will attach to the camera body
and mount to the microscope. The camera also comes with 30mm and 38mm
adapter rings to fit standard microscope eyepiece holder diameters. The
adapters are adjustable to hold the camera centered in the microscope
field of view, and provide either still or moving digital images to a
computer using the included USB 2.0 cable and software. The included
imaging software also allows you to enhance, label, measure, print, and
catalog your recorded imagery with ease, and works with Windows XP or
above, and Mac OSX.
- Plug-and-play camera for Windows or Mac computers, and nearly
any stereo or compound microscope--with the supplied adaptors.
- Capture still or moving microscope images at 2592 x 1944 pixel resolution.
One 5MP Moticam 5 (CMOS), CS Ring Adaptor 12mm, Focusable Lens, 30mm and 38mm Eyepiece Adapters, USB 2.0 Cable, Calibration Slide, Macro Tube, Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC and OSX. (Reference Number 1100600100631)
BrochuresMoticam 5 Video
Attachable Digital C-mount Camera
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Live resolution: 5.0MP (2592x1944)
- Optical Calculation: 1/2.5"
- Output: MiniUSB
- Focusable Lens: 12mm
- 2 Variable Diameter Eyepiece Adapters
- Macrotube for Specimens Observation
- Motic Images Plus 2.0 for PC and MAC
- Motic 4-dot Calibration Slide
- Operation system: Windows XP and higher, Mac OSX
- Others: Direct Show, TWAIN and Media Cybernetics Image Pro Plus 7 Driver Compatibility