Our Dental Stool with Procedure Arm features a 360° "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment ring that allows you to quickly adjust the height from anywhere you reach under the seat as well as an adjustable procedure arm that adjusts up & down and freely swings 360° around the seat.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Dental Stool Assembly Instructions
Seat:17" diameter top with a 3.5" thick foam seating surface.
- Adjustment Lever: A 360° "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Procedure Arm: Adjustable procedure arm with left or right arm configuration. Adjusts up & down (9"-14" range from top of seat to top of arm), and freely swings 360 degrees around the seat.
- Height (3 Options): Take a brief moment to check that the height
you selected is perfect for your use. Height is measured from the floor
to the top of the seat. Desk Height 19.5-22", Medium Bench Height 22.5-28", and High Bench Height 24.5-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specs.
- California Technical Bulletin 133 (Cal TB133) - Mandatory fire code standards for the states of California (CA) and Massachusetts (MA). Orders shipped to these states are required to select the "With Cal TB133" option. Unfortunately there isn't any way around this requirement; including sprinkler systems, due to state laws.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs