Our electro-static dissipating (ESD) seating neutralizes static generating processes by providing proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials. The result is a safer work environment and the reduction or elimination of static discharges that can damage sensitive equipment. Meets stringent ESD standards.
View Casters/Caps: 2 Choices - Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps / Glides (standard).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16" w x 12" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-27", and High Bench Height 24-33.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): 2 Choices - Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Colors: only available in Royal Blue.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and Cleanroom specs.
- California Technical Bulletin 133 (Cal TB133) - Mandatory fire code standards for the states of California (CA) and Massachusetts (MA). Orders shipped to these states are required to select the "With Cal TB133" option. Unfortunately there isn't any way around this requirement; including sprinkler systems, due to state laws.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs