The ergonomically contoured waterfall seat was designed to improve circulation and comfort and makes this seven-ply hard-wood chair surprisingly comfortable. With the one-touch lever you can quickly and easily raise and lower the seat. You may also adjust the back rest up, down, forward and back for a personalized fit.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions
Seat: 7-ply hard-wood Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 17.5"w x 15.75"d
- Back: 7-ply hard-wood Back rest 14.75" w x 10" h adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: One-touch lever allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. Back adjusts 4 ways at two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 15-21", Medium Bench Height 18-23", and High Bench Height 22-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel parimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs