Very simple and easy to use. Active closed door Hepa Filtered drying system. The new Tuttnauer EZ10P fully automatic autoclave sterilizers feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read.
Four (4) trays One push of a button, and leave the rest to automation, active closed door Hepa Filter drying system. Very simple and easy to use. Active closed door Hepa Filtered drying system. These Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclave sterilizers fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. All EZ models feature automatic venting and a closed door active drying system w/High Efficiency air pump & Hepa filter to maintain sterility and circulate hot air for fast drying.
4 trays, power cord and operator's manual.
Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 μm air filters (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental hand pieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- Chamber Dimensions 10"x19" 254x475
- Chamber Volume 6 gal 23L
- Overall Dimensions 21.5"x20"x14.4" 545x510x365
- Standard Cassettes 3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions 16.3"x6.7"x0.8"
- Number of Trays 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Cold:30 min Hot:14 min
- Voltage 120 50/60
- Power 1400W 12A
- Autoclave Weight 95lbs 43kg