Receive $400.00 Manufacturer's Rebate or a FREE 1 Gallon Distiller.
(Offer ends June 30, 2017)
Click here to complete the promotional submission form.
This medical autoclave for sale is very simple and easy to use. Active closed door Hepa Filtered drying system. The new Tuttnauer EZ10kP automatic autoclaves feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read.
Four (4) trays One push of a button, and leave the rest to automation, active closed door Hepa Filter drying system. Very simple and easy to use. Active closed door Hepa Filtered drying system. These Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. All EZ models feature automatic venting and a closed door active drying system w/High Efficiency air pump & Hepa filter to maintain sterility and circulate hot air for fast drying.
4 trays, power cord and operator's manual.
The Tuttnauer EZ10kp automatic autoclave requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation.
- Features: The new EZ10 fully automatic autoclaves feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read.
- The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 μm air filter (replaceable)
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, slow exhaust for liquids and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alarms
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber of reservoir
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water
- International certifications
- Optional internal printer documents, date, time, temperature and pressure
- Speed and Volume: 6 gallon
- Holds 3 full and 3 half standard cassettes
- Cycle time from cold start - 27 minutes
- Cycle time from hot start - 13 minutes
- Dimensions, Weight, Power requirements: Overall - 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber - 10" x 19"
- Weight 95 pounds
- Holds four trays- Tray dimensions - 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Voltage 120V, 50/60 (hz)
|Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed