The American-made PERCH Dental Stool features a supportive procedure arm configurable for right and left handed use, as well as an all-around 360° height adjustment lever that enables the user to adjust the stool without having to jockey for the right angle to reach the pneumatic actuator. Specialized casters or stationary caps ensure that our stools will protect the investment you've made in the flooring of your practice. Whether you're a hygienist, assistant, or doctor, our dental stool's confident, ergonomic posture and solid construction aid you in routine exams and major procedures alike. The spacious 3.5" padded, 17" diameter seat provides improved posture and comfort, and a durable 5 leg, 24" diameter high polish cast aluminum base supports up to 300 lbs of weight for daily use. Procedure arms are designed to enable a professional to focus on fine work with their hands, and the stability our stool offers therefore makes it a great fit for a medical or dental office, workshop, garage, salon, or even at home. We’ve seen other stools fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. The Dental Stool model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and aluminum to make sure you can trust your stool for years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip, All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Dental Stool Assembly Instructions
Seat: 17" diameter top with a 3.5" thick foam seating surface.
- Adjustment Lever: A 360° "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Procedure Arm: Adjustable procedure arm with left or right arm configuration. Adjusts up & down (9"-14" range from top of seat to top of arm), and freely swings 360 degrees around the seat.
- Height (2 Options): Take a brief moment to check that the height
you selected is perfect for your use. Height is measured from the floor
to the top of the seat.
Medium Bench Height 22.5-28", and High Bench Height 24.5-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs