The Executive Mesh Chair with optional Head Rest adjusts to fit most office
requirements. Optional adjustable arm rests with polyurethane pads
support a variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics. Additional
ergonomic features include control with tilting and locking function,
360 degree rotation, with swivel and tilt functions.
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Foam cushioning covered with durable nylon mesh fabric 20"w x 19"d x 3"h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 19"w x 22.5"h.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height: Desk Height 19-23".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 27" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): Black Rolling Casters (standard) non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors). Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Fabric: Durable nylon mesh fabric.
- Color: Black only.
- Armrests Option: 4-way adjustable arm rests or 3D adjustable arm rests support a
variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics. 4-way adjustable
arm rests move up, down, in, and out. 3D adjustable arm rests move up
and down, in and out, forward and backward, and twist towards and away
- Tilt: Ergonomic features include control with tilting and locking function, and 360 degree rotation.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs