The Perch Sit Stand combines the best features of chair and stool for a seat that’s perfect for standing desks and workplaces involving a lot of upper-body movement. It’s an ergonomic solution that’s sure to help keep weight off of your feet for long enough to make a difference. In addition to being right at home in a hardworking environment, this Sit Stand features one-touch seat height adjustment, and a one-touch seat tilt adjustment lever that allows for an angle of between 3 and 11 degrees. A self-sealing polyurethane seat and reinforced 5-leg nonskid base build stability into your working posture. Using a Varidesk or a height adjustable work bench? The Perch Sit Stand allows easy access to high counters and standing adjustable desks as well as it does in industrial settings. We’ve seen other sit stands fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. Our sit stand model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and aluminum to make sure you can trust your stool for years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
Seat: Form-fitting self-sealing polyurethane seat.
- Adjustment System: One-touch seat height adjustment, and a one-touch seat tilt adjustment lever: 3 to 11 degrees.
- Height: Medium Bench Height 21"-31"
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (standard).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Color: Black only.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs