The ergonomically contoured waterfall seat was designed to improve circulation and comfort and makes this seven-ply hard-wood chair surprisingly comfortable. With the one-touch lever you can quickly and easily raise and lower the seat. You may also adjust the back rest up, down, forward and back for a personalized fit.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Stationary Caps (standard), Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply).
Seat: 7-ply hard-wood Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 17.5"w x 15.75"d
- Back: 7-ply hard-wood Back rest 14.75" w x 10" h adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: One-touch lever allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. Back adjusts 4 ways at two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 19.5-27.5", and High Bench Height 24-34".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating. Glides/Stationary Caps (standard) are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Perch Chair Assembly Instructions