The Polyurethane Cleanroom line of chairs with large back from Perch Chairs & Stools is specifically designed to reduce particulate contamination to the local environment. This type of seating is perfect for pharmaceutical, healthcare and electronics sectors. These polyurethane cleanroom chairs offer total body support with advanced ergonomic features that improve productivity and reduce fatigue. The ergonomically contoured waterfall seat and back were designed to improve posture, circulation and comfort. These polyurethane chairs feature an Ease Adjust System which allows you to adjust the pneumatic height and lumbar back support from a seated position. The lumbar support adjusts 4 ways – up, down, forward, and back for a personalized and posture correct fit. Optional features include foot ring, seat tilt, armrests, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
Perch Chair Assembly Instructions
Perch Arm Rest Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured self-sealing polyurethane waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16" w x 15" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-28", and High Bench Height 22-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): Comes with Chrome Hooded Casters (standard) suitable for both hard and carpeted floors. Optional Glides/Stationary Caps which are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Meets Cleanroom Standards
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Replacing Cylinder Instructions