Our ergonomic industrial seating is built to withstand the rigors of industrial environments such as high velocity impacts, exposure to extreme hot and cold, and continual vibrations.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 16.5"w x 15.5"d x 1.5" h.
- Back: Self-sealing polyurethane back support. 14.5" w x 18.5" h adjusts four-ways at two points: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. 4-way back supports adjusts in two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-27", and High Bench Height 24-33.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs