This line of medical chairs with large back and tubular base from Perch Chairs & Stools offers extraordinary durability and excellent comfort for anyone in the medical field. It’s also available in a variety of colors and styles to suit any room. No more jockeying for the right position to reach the seat lever. The ergonomically contoured waterfall seat was designed to improve circulation and comfort. With the "EaseAdjust" system at its core you can quickly and easily spin, raise, lower or tilt (optional) the seat; as well as adjust the lumbar back support up, down, forward and back. This stationary model enables you to direct all of your attention to tasks requiring extra attention to detail. And we don’t skimp on comfort, either: 3 inches of foam separate you from the supportive base of the chair. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out,
and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take
approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (standard).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16.5" w x 18" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Armrests Option: 6-way Ergonomic adjustable arms adjust arm height: up & down, width: toward & away from center as well as pivot to angle arms in toward a keyboard for instance.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 20.5-25.5", Medium Bench Height 23-31", and High Bench Height 27-37".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
(standard) are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs