The Polyurethane Lab Work line of stools from Perch Chairs & Stools is specifically designed for outstanding comfort and long-lasting use in the toughest workplace environments. These durable polyurethane stools offer exceptional support to improve productivity and reduce fatigue. The 13.5" polyurethane self-skinning, chemical- and puncture-resistant, and fully washable seat was designed to improve posture, circulation and comfort. These lab work polyurethane stools feature a 360° "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat. Optional features include foot ring, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other stools fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your stool in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your stool for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices
- Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
Perch Stool Assembly Instructions
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 13.5" diameter top with a 2" thick seating surface. (black only)
- Adjustment Lever: A 360º "All-Around" pneumatic stool height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 16-21", Medium Bench Height 20-28", and High Bench Height 23-33".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 24" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Replacing Cylinder Instructions