Our Walter line with a basic backrest features a durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base and a back support that adjust 4-ways: up, down, forward and back for a comfortable, personalized fit.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Stool with Back Assembly Instructions
Seat: 17" diameter top with a 3" thick foam seating surface.
- Back: Back support 16" w x 12" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18.5-24", Medium Bench Height 21-28.5", and High Bench Height 25-35".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specs.
- California Technical Bulletin 133 (Cal TB133) - Mandatory fire code standards for the states of California (CA) and Massachusetts (MA). Orders shipped to these states are required to select the "With Cal TB133" option. Unfortunately there isn't any way around this requirement; including sprinkler systems, due to state laws.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs