The American-made Walter line of stools has been designed with the unique needs of medical professionals in mind. Our stool’s four-way lumbar support, 17 inch seating surface, and 3 inches of foam padding work together to care for you while you care for your patients and clients. It will support up to 300 pounds. Project a clean, trustworthy, and professional image with the stylish Walter stool. Maximum comfort combines with sturdy construction to help you perform your best whether in the exam room, operating room, or laboratory. Choose the ideal combination of color, material, height range, and foot type to maximize the utility of your furniture investment. In addition to featuring a tilt mechanism, the back of the Perch Walter Doctor’s Stool adjusts forward, back, up, and down to help you get just the right setting for ideal posture and focus, whether you’re talking to patients or doing cutting edge research. Adjustable footrings are available for leg support. Durability is an absolute must - We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. The Walter model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your stool for years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Stool with Back Assembly Instructions
Seat: 17" diameter top with a 3" thick foam seating surface.
- Back: Back support 16" w x 12" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18.5-24", Medium Bench Height 21-28.5", and High Bench Height 25-35".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 24" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel parimeter. This is the rubberized coating. Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specs.
- California Technical Bulletin 133 (Cal TB133) - Mandatory fire code standards for the states of California (CA) and Massachusetts (MA). Orders shipped to these states are required to select the "With Cal TB133" option. Unfortunately there isn't any way around this requirement; including sprinkler systems, due to state laws.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs