The stylish retro doctor exam stool is a classic. It features a spin lift height adjustment system.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
Seat: 14.75" diameter top with a 3" thick foam seating surface.
- Height Adjustment: Spin lift height adjustment system.
- Height: Medium Bench Height 18.5-24"
- Base: Durable 4-leg 21" diameter chrome base with built in footring.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters / Chrome Hooded Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating. Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specs.
- California Technical Bulletin 133 (Cal TB133) - Mandatory fire code standards for the states of California (CA) and Massachusetts (MA). Orders shipped to these states are required to select the "With Cal TB133" option. Unfortunately there isn't any way around this requirement; including sprinkler systems, due to state laws.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs