The Perch Ergonomic Modern Mesh Chair adjusts to fit most office requirements. Adjustable arm rests are available in 2-way adjustment or 3D adjustments. Additional ergonomic benefits include locking asynchronous mechanism, mesh back with adjustable lumbar support, and 360 degree rotation.
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Foam cushioning covered with durable nylon mesh fabric 20.5"w x 18.5"d x 3"h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 19"w x 21.5"h.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height: Desk Height 18.5-21.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 27" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): Black Rolling Casters (standard) non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors). Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Fabric: Durable nylon mesh fabric.
- Color: Black only.
- Armrests Option: 4-way adjustable arm rests or 3D adjustable arm rests support a
variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics. 4-way adjustable
arm rests move up, down, in, and out. 3D adjustable arm rests move up
and down, in and out, forward and backward, and twist towards and away
- Tilt Option: Standard locking backward tilt or optional lockable knee-bend backward tilt.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs