Our ergonomic industrial seating is built to withstand the rigors of industrial environments such as high velocity impacts, exposure to extreme hot and cold, and continual vibrations.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Stationary Caps (standard), Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 16.5"w x 15.5"d x 1.5" h.
- Back: Self-sealing polyurethane back support. 14.5" w x 18.5" h adjusts four-ways at two points: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. 4-way back supports adjusts in two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 19.5-24.5", Medium Bench Height 22-30", and High Bench Height 26-36".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps (standard) are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs