The self-skin polyurethane seat construction allows for rigorous use in most any environment. This line features the 360º adjustment ring, a 24" base and 13.5" diameter seat upholding exacting standards great quality, functionality, and design.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices
- Stationary Caps (standard), Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply).
BrochuresPerch Stool Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 13.5" diameter top with a 2" thick seating surface. (black only)
- Adjustment Lever: A 360º "All-Around" pneumatic stool height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 16-21", Medium Bench Height 18-26", and High Bench Height 23.5-33".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.Glides/Stationary Caps (standard)are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs