Our electro-static dissipating (ESD) seating neutralizes static generating processes by providing proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials. The result is a safer work environment and the reduction or elimination of static discharges that can damage sensitive equipment. Meets stringent class 100 cleanroom and ESD standards.
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16" w x 12" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-27", and High Bench Height 24-33.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Vinyl: Our vinyl is antimicrobial / antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish.
- Colors: Only available in Royal Blue.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs