Our electro-static dissipating (ESD) seating neutralizes static generating processes by providing proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials. The result is a safer work environment and the reduction or elimination of static discharges that can damage sensitive equipment. Meets stringent ESD standards.
View Casters/Caps: 2 Choices - Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps / Glides (standard).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16" w x 12" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-27", and High Bench Height 24-33.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): 2 Choices - Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Colors: only available in Royal Blue.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs